We desperately need foster homes and volunteers to help us care for the homeless animals in our program. Volunteers and foster homes help us with animal care and socialization by providing positive interaction with the animals. Please help make a positive impact on the life of a homeless animal by volunteering!
Please take a look at the list of opportunities here. If you have other special talents, skills or hobbies that you think can help our rescue, please don’t hesitate to let us know! Nothing is too small!
Click HERE to complete the volunteer application. We will then contact you and discuss how you can help!
Another way you can always help is supplies!! Below is a list of items we always need, but other items are always welcome. Please contact us to discuss any other items you may have and/or to arrange to have items picked up or dropped off.
· Dog Food (Grain Free, Brands: Blue Buffalo, Canidae, Merrick, Halo, Wellness, etc.
· Cat Food (Core, Solid Gold, Blue Buffalo, etc.)
· Dog Treats (LOTS!!) (Grain Free, Brands: Pet Botanic, Blue Buffalo, etc.)
· KONGS (Extreme Large and Stuff’N)
· Cat Litter
· Buckle Collars
· 6ft. Leashes
· Dog Beds
· Crates (all sizes) (Can be used if clean and in good condition.)
· Cages (Can be used if clean and in good condition.)
· Cat Condo (Can be used if clean and in good condition.)
· Kennel Panels (Can be used if clean and in good condition.)
· X-Pens/Play Pens (Can be used if clean and in good condition.)
· Cleaning Supplies (bleach, dish soap, pine sol)
· Blankets and Sheets
· Bath Towels
· GIFT CARDS! (PetCo, PetSmart, Target, Home Depot, Menards, Gas Cards, Visa)
You can donate via Paypal at the button on this site.
DONATIONS CAN ALSO BE SENT TO:
The Darla Foundation
PO Box 24
Calumet City, IL 60409-4241